Suzlon Recruitment is now availing for the freshers from this point we are making this page to give you the Suzlon Energy Job Openings For Freshers as well as experienced candidates depending on the academic qualifications you can know the SuzlonWalk in dates which are really helpful for the seekers to catch out the required info and make it in proper way to appear for the entire Suzlon Interview process with knowledge of the Suzlon jobs which are freshly noticed for the searcher.
Whoever wants to participate in this Suzlon Recruitment they may have to get the clear updates relating the Suzlon walk in date and off campus drives that are available for the contenders at this official page. So, once know the clear info they may just verify the entire post to get the confirmation of the Suzlon jobs details in getting off the Suzlon energy recruitment 2018 for freshers are placed from this page.
Suzlon Recruitment 2019
In recent days, Suzlon recruitment 2018 for freshers are available for the seekers to know the entire specifications of the Suzlon jobs which are available in huge in the count. So, for the reason, we are making out this page to get the Suzlon walk-in date that is reached to knowing of the required info which will be updated in short notice. By getting off the Suzlon Energy recruitment process which mainly gives you the certain beneficial factor to participate in this Suzlon Interview process one more want to we advise you before going to the interview must hand out the Suzlon interview Questions that will helpful for performing well in the selection rounds.
SUZLON ENERGY Company Profile:
Suzlon Energy Ltd. is a wind turbine supplier based in Pune, India. It was formerly ranked by MAKE as the world’s fifth largest wind turbine supplier. The Suzlon Energy Ltd Company has the CEO as J. P. Chalasani which is founded in the 4th April 2016 & the Suzlon Energy Ltd headquarter is in Pune.
Suzlon Energy Job Openings For Freshers DETAILS
|Name of The Company||SUZLON Energy|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Rs 1.44 LPA lakhs per annum|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||13 & 14 December 2018|
|Industry Type||IT Industry|
|Venue location||Rajkot (Gujarat)|
- Electrical Diploma 2017 and 2018 pass out candidates only with 60 % aggregate in 10th, Diploma aggregate
- Male candidates preferred should have min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1-year experience
- First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
Job Location flexibility
- Readiness to be debuted at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physically fit with no medical history and having the physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
- Diploma Trainee Engineer for Operation and Maintenance Services.
- Technical test paper (Electrical Diploma objective questions).
- Personal Interview round
- Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
- 13 & 14 December 2018 (Thursday & Friday) Registration Time: 08.30 hrs
Applying the process of Suzlon Recruitment 2018:
- In order to apply of this Suzlon Energy Recruitment all just find out the Suzlon career link
- Then, notice the Suzlon Jobs which are available in the Suzlon Energy Career link
- After finding your desired job update your resume with the related job role and of you have the experience in the job kindly mentioed it
- After that, send the details to the Suzlon Energy HR Interview pannel board athorities.
- Thus, verify the Suzlon Energy walk-in date announcements then only you can able to attend for the interview round.
- After attending for the interview you can wait for the result which would be released on your mail id.