Who is the author of the book ‘Changing India’ that was released on December 19, 2018?
Answer with explanationAnswer: Option A
On December 19, 2018, the book ‘Changing India’ written by former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was released. It is a set of 6 volumes having a compilation of speeches and writings detailing Mr Singh’s life as an economist as well as his 10-year period at the helm of the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance regime. The sets are as follows:
• The first volume is titled ‘India’s Export Trends and the Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth’,
• The second volume ‘Thoughts on Trade and Development’.
• The third volume is dedicated to ‘The International Economic Order and the Quest for Equity in Development’.
• The fourth volume focuses on ‘Economic Reforms: 1991 and Beyond’, talking about India’s economic liberalisation, and
• And the fifth volume, which is in two parts, deals with the prime ministerial years from 2004-2014.
• This final part of the book is titled ‘The Prime Minister Speaks’.
Discuss about the question