Samuel Joseph Jebaraj has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) of which bank?
Answer with explanationAnswer: Option D
IDBI Bank re-appointed as Deputy MD of S Jebaraj for 3 years
IDBI Bank has announced the reappointment of Samuel Joseph Jebaraj as the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) on the Board of the Bank for a period of 3 years.
The board of directors has jointly approved the appointment. The reappointment is with effect from September 20, 2022.
Currently, Government holds 45.48 percent stake in IDBI bank, and Life Insurance Corp of India, which is currently the promoter of the bank, owns a 49.24 percent stake.
About IDBI Bank
Founded- 1 July 1964
MD and CEO- Rakesh Sharma
- MD & CEO of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank – Krishnan Sankarasubramaniam
- Interim Head of AICTE – Jagadesh Kumar
- CMD of NHPC – Yamuna Kumar Chaubey
- Interim Chairman of ONGC – Rajesh Kumar Srivastava
- Interim chairman at GAIL – M V lyer
Discuss about the question