- 1 Nestle Careers 2019
- 1.1 Upcoming Nestle Jobs For Freshers
- 1.2 NESTLE CAREERS CREDENTIALS
- 1.3 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NESTLE JOBS
Nestle Careers 2019 are waiting for the candidates who want to start their career in the food industry, those aspirants have the chance to attend the Nestle Walk-In Drives on the recommended dates. For this interview purpose, you can download the Nestle Registration Forms through the official site @ www.nestle.in. Here on this page, we have given the Nestle Login page links also.
Candidates don’t worried about the Nestle Job Openings. Because we can update pin to pin matter in this page according to the Nestle On-Campus Drives. You want to check the more details about this Nestle jobs and etc follow this article. We can provide all the details for the freshers and experienced candidates Nestle Recruitment purpose.
Nestle Careers 2019
An enormous number of are waiting for the latest Nestle Job Careers. Most of the candidates are busy in the searching of the Nestle Job Opportunities. Those ones refer to this page. The board of Nestle is ready to hire candidates to work in their organization. As per the cause, the officials of Nestle wish to conduct the Nestle Drives. They think to pick up the aspirants who are young and talented and at the same time who are willing to work in their organization etc. So, applicants follow the Nestle Login Details and enroll your name for these posts selection process. Download the Nestle Application Forms on this page. Postulates, you want to check the more latest job updates follow our web page of @ www.exams.recruitmentindia.in regularly.
Upcoming Nestle Jobs For Freshers
Are you wish to build their career in the organization of Nestle company. Suppose your answer was yes, attend the Nestle Off-Campus Drives. The Nestle company needs a huge number of candidates. As per the reason, they held the interviews in many universities. If you are interested in these Nestle Jobs, should attend and prove your talent. The appearing candidates must and should be completed their graduate education along with good aggregate. At the same time, the postulates also maintain good English skills to get the opportunity in Nestle Careers. These interviews selection process was based on the written test and interview process. So collect the study material on this page to give the best performance in the Nestle Drives.
Nestle Company Profile
Nestle is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. Nestlé was formed in 1905 by the merger of the Anglo-Swiss Milk Company, established in 1866 by brothers George and Charles Page. It is the largest food company in the world. Nestle’s products include baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks.
NESTLE CAREERS CREDENTIALS
|Name Of the Company||Nestle|
|Job Description||Sales Officer, Nutrition Officer, Finance Controller, Costing Trainee|
|Work Location||Around India|
|Work Experience||1-6 Years|
|Type of Industry||Food Industry|
|Type Of Job||Regular|
|Required Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NESTLE JOBS
- Candidate should be Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation from the Recognized board or University with the Minimum 60 % of aggregate in their studies.
- Maintain time management skills.
- Maintain With Good Communication Skills and Professional Skills.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: Not mentioned
- Based on the mentioned Experience, the Age limit will vary.
Sales Representative- Rs.4,17,734 per year
Sales Trainee- Rs.1,54,965 per year
Sales Executive- Rs.6,55,510 per year
Account Officer- Rs.4,27,391 per year
Data Entry Clerk- Rs.30,000 per month
Supervisor- Rs.13,300 per month
Management Trainee- Rs.1,57,557 per year
New Graduate- Rs.18,364 per month
Round 1: Written Exam
Round 2: Group Discussion
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
Round 4: HR Interview
For Experienced Ones
The Experienced candidates, the selection process basis on the job profile and the norms of the company.
JOBS IN NESTLE
- Sales Officer
- Nutrition Officer
- Finance Controller
- Costing Trainee
- General Labour
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE NESTLE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE
- Open the Nestle Careers official site @ www.nestle.in
- In that page, see the latest Nestle job openings of nestle.
- Check the upcoming Nestle jobs and click the Nestle Job Postings.
- Open on the Nestle Jobs Profiles to check you are eligible for these posts or not.
- Download the Nestle Recruitment Registration forms.
- Enter candidate current details on the downloaded registration form.
- Give the active mail id and Phone Number.
- Upload updated Resume.
- You have to finish the registration steps before the interview date.
- Later if your application is accepted, the officials send the information through mail or phone, then you will get a Nestle call letter to attend the interview.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR NESTLE CAREERS 2019
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Apply Nestle Login Links||Apply Now|