Find the Genpact Jobs in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chenna by following this page. Genpact Recruitment 2018- 19 for the Freshers of 2018, 2019 and Experienced candidates is started. You have to check the Genpact Walk in Interview details properly in this page. All the available Genpact Job Vacancy will be filled through these Genpact Campus Drives.
Genpact Recruitment Process was explained for the intimation to the candidates. All the enthusiastic candidates towards this Genpact have to do Genpact Careers Registration from the link in our page. While registering, carefully enter your educational qualifications and contact details. Officials will inform about the Genpact Interview Rounds through your contact details only.
Genpact Recruitment 2018
Look into this page to know the Genpact Job Openings in India at present. Through the verification of these details, postulants can fetch the job offer in a good private company that is Genpact. This company has a huge number of employees already working in that organization. But in every year it will recruit new candidates by conducting the Genpact Recruitment Process. For knowing the update of when these Genpact Walk in Interviews are going to authorize by the company, job seekers need a page which posts the interview details regularly. So Exams.recruitmentindia.in gives this page to the viewers through which they can know all about the Genpact BPO Vacancy. From the bottom link updated in this page, attentive candidates can send the Genpact Application Form for getting the eligibility from the recruitment board. Genpact Off Campus Drives in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai etc is only for the candidates who received the interview call letter.
Genpact Walk-in Interviews in Oct/Nov
For the passouts of 2018, 2019, the company commences the Genpact Recruitment Drives for Freshers. In these type of drives mostly freshers only eligible. In case, if experienced candidates are also eligible then it will mention about it in the Genpact Eligibility Criteria points. The suggestion for the candidates who are getting ready to give the Genpact Interview Rounds, they must be sure about the qualifications, skills etc. Otherwise, at the interview venue location only you will be rejected if you didn’t match the criteria. Therefore, you must examine all the Genpact Recruitment Process and look at the interview pattern. Genpact placement papers are uploaded for your sake. Check them. To get the current vacancy alert in Genpact, then the candidate has to do the Genpact Careers Registration. In the face to face interview, you may be asked regarding the company profile, so note the points given in the description of the company profile.
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact is a global professional services firm company having branches in 200 countries from New York to New Delhi.NV Tyagarajan is the President and CEO of Genpact. Genpact uses digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for its clients.
Genpact Careers 2018-19 Details Across India
|Name of The Company||Genpact|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Degree/ BE/ BTech/ MBA(All Branches)|
|Required Experience||Freshers(2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) And Experienced(min 2 years+)|
|Industry Type||Artificial Intelligence Solutions Digital Transformation Services Professional Services|
|Job Location||Across India|
Genpact Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/B.Sc/BCA/any Degree qualification from a recognized university or Institution.
Salary Range for Freshers and Experienced Candidates:
- Business Analyst: ₹580,371/yr
- Assistant Manager: ₹700,000/yr
- Process Associate: ₹180,000/yr
- Process Developer: ₹294,945/yr
- Manager: ₹1,058,687/yr
- Process Associate – Monthly: ₹13,000/mo
- Senior Associate: ₹400,000/yr
- Consultant: ₹721,912/yr
- Management Trainee: ₹401,000/yr
- Senior Manager: ₹1,600,000/yr
- Process Developer – Monthly: ₹25,000/mo
- Assistant Manager – Operations: ₹575,000/yr
- Lead Consultant: ₹1,073,950/yr
- Assistant Vice President: ₹2,500,000/yr
- Assistant Manager – Analytics: ₹825,492/yr
- Senior Associate – Monthly: ₹25,000/mo
- Assistant Vice-President: ₹2,350,000/yr
- Manager Operations: 978,800/yr
- Technical Associate: ₹300,000/yr
- Associate: ₹242,998/yr
Round 1: Written Exam/ JAM
Round 2: Group Activity
Round 3: Technical Interview
Round 4: HR Interview
For Experienced candidates, the selection process depends on the job profile and company rules.
Upcoming Genpact Jobs 2018-19 Across India:
- System Administrator
- Software Engineer
- HR Admin
- HR Executive
- Accounts Executive
- BPO Domestic/International
- Customer Service
- Financial Analyst
- Computer Operator – Data Entry
- Customer Care Executive
- Process Associate
- Technical Support Associate
- And Many more
Application Filling Process for Genpact Recruitment 2018 Process?
- Open the Genpact Official page @www.genpact.com
- Next go to the Careers Section.
- Search Jobs in Genpact using the relative keyword.
- As per your search, Genpact Vacancy list will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the vacancy for which you are suitable.
- Then fill the details, upload resume.
- Genpact HR Department will receive your resume and verify it.
- If the qualifications in the resume are applicable, then the HR cell will contact you to your email id or phone number.