A large number of job opportunities are present in the Federal Bank for the graduates and Post Graduates. To use them, go to the Federal Bank Careers 2018-19 portal. In that portal only, the Federal Bank Recruitment alerts are updated by the bank Officials. By viewing this page, you can know about the Federal Bank Jobs or else you can follow our page.
Searching for the Federal Bank Vacancy @www
Federal Bank Careers
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 notifications for all the posts can be obtained on this page. The bank aspirants definitely use Federal Bank Careers page for the knowing the status of the recruitment of PO, clerk, Assistant Company Secretary, Legal Officer, Credit Card officer, Credit Card Analyst, Manager,Loann Recovery Officer, Gold Loan Department Federal Bank jobs in New Delhi, Patna, Kolkata, Kerala, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and many other regions. A single Federal Bank Job notification also will not be left here. So applicants remember this page as the best page for the Federal Bank Vacancy information. Primarily, know the required details of the latest Federal Bank Jobs, then if you are okay with all of them then attend the Federal Bank Selection Process.
Federal Bank Recruitment
The complete review of the Federal Bank Jobs that are present in the Federal Bank Careers section is given here. Maximum possible information was covered by Exams.Recruitmentindia.in team so that it will the candidates to get the jobs in a leading private sector bank. Many of the candidates are unemployed due to aware about the Private jobs recruitment details. Once they got all the ongoing Federal Bank Recruitment Notifications, then a maximum number of people will get the placed in this bank. So we have witnessed the unawareness of the candidates in searching for the job updates, we have posted this post only for giving information about the Federal Bank Vacancy which is live now or upcoming. If you know about the upcoming Federal Bank Jobs, then prepare useful to show your talent and skills in the selection process.
Federal Bank Profile:
Federal Bank is one the large Private Sector Commercial Banks in India. This bank headquarters is at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. K.M Chandrasekhar is the Chairman of this bank and Shyam Srinivasan is the MD and CEO of the bank at present. Federal Bank has its branches across the country wide only.
Latest Federal Bank Careers 2018-19 Quick view
|Name of The Company||Federal Bank Limited|
|Job Designation||PO, SO, Officer, Clerk, Rural Lending,Credit Officer,Customer Service Officer, Business Development Executive, Branch Operations Head, Assistant Manager – Sales, Relationship Manager and Other posts|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Degree/ BE/ BTech/ MBA(All Branches)|
|Required Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidates as per the requirement|
|Industry Type||Banking, Financial Services|
|Job Location||Across India|
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018- 19 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates to apply for these Federal Bank Careers, they should complete the Graduation/ Post Graduation like B.Sc, B.Tech, MBA of any department from a recognized university or board.
For the experienced posts, the necessary years of experience is essential.
Federal Bank Salary:
- Federal Bank PO Salary: Rs. 35,225 per month
- Branch Sales Manager: Rs 376,045
- Office Clerk, General: Rs 223,589
- Credit Analyst : Rs 834,500
- Bank Teller: Rs 282,130
- Assistant Branch Manager, Banking: Rs 572,004
- Branch Manager, Banking: Rs 654,468
- Operations Manager: Rs 984,375
For Experienced candidates, the selection process depends on the job profile and company rules.
Latest Federal Bank Jobs:
- Bank Teller
- Customer Service Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Branch Operations Head
- Assistant Manager – Sales
- Front Desk Officer
- Relationship Manager and Other posts
How to Apply for the Federal Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Directly go to the Federal Bank Authorized page @www.federalbank.co.in
- Then move to the Careers Section.
- In the careers Section, see the option of Current Openings.
- Click them.
- If you click that, all the Federal Job Opportunities that are present Across India are displayed on the screen.
- Verify all of the details and location of the job.
- Fill the application form for your interesting job.
- If you want, you can also upload the resume.
- After clicking the submit button your application form will be saved in the Bank Database.
- Now the Bank Careers department will verify your application and will call you for the selection process.
Federal Bank Careers Application Form:
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online