DELL Recruitment 2018-2019 has offered the precious Opportunity for the freshes who successfully completed their Graduation with 60% of marks. Working in DELL will provide the best Contingency in future and also DELL Career India gives the good chances for the Selected Candidates.
DELL Job Vacancy Providing the Golden advantage only for the 2018 Passout Candidates without any Backlogs. Like the previous year, This Year also DELL has taken the forward step to hire the Freshers and experienced candidates by conducting the DELL Walk-in Interview in order to provide the employment Opening who has the DELL Eligibility Criteria for Freshers.
DELL Recruitment is hiring from the Different States in India from Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune Etc. Dell Job Openings for freshers are here, So candidates don’t miss this Best Fortune and start to apply for this DELL Jobs 2018-2019 with the given DELL eligibility Criteria.
DELL Job Openings For Freshers
DELL Careers are hiring the Entry Level Engineer for the Freshers and experienced candidates. Willing & Interested candidates can go through the DELL Career Registration Link @www.dell.com, And then register with the Candidates Details. If the DELL Company wish that you are eligible for this opportunity, they will send you an email that, you can proceed to the further rounds that will be conducted by the DELL Company in their own Location. Shortlisted candidates can be having the Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview And then Final Interview Rounds. Contenders who successfully qualify all the rounds, they will be selected for the DELL Jobs. To Crack the interview Questions for Final round, Check the DELL interview Questions Link and also check the DELL Aptitude Questions Link.
DELL COMPANY PROFILE:
Chairman & CEO of DELL Technologies is Micheal DELL. The Founder Micheal DELL. By this name himself, he started his own company by naming the Company Name As DELL. Now, DELL is one of the most Popular and largest multi technological corporations in the World. A lot of employees are working in the DELL Company. Dell was founded on February 1, 1984. Now, Overall, There are 103,300 employees are working through the world in DELL Company. On that day Onwards, Every year dell is providing a lot of employment opportunities for the fresher’s as well as experienced one. The main Headquarters of DELL Company is situated in Round Rock, Texas, United States. Mainly the DeLL careers are focusing on the IT jobs with IT Level Software Services. The Main Aim of the DELL career is to Expand their portfolio from offering the computers by delivering complete solutions to enterprise customers.
DELL Recruitment 2018-2019
DEll Job Openings for Freshers and experienced candidates has given an announced for the Graduates. DELL Eligibility Criteria having candidates can apply online through the DELL Career link for the DELL Recruitment 2018-2019. Eligibility Criteria that is required to participate in the DELL Recruitment Walk-in Drives. Contenders who are interested in DELL Careers Hyderabad, Bangalore etc they have to first register their names in the DELL Recruitment 2018-2019 Drive with the new registration form. In that, you can able to upload the candidate’s updated Resume and all Necessary Details.
Candidates need not to forgot the Username & Password after successfully Registered their Names in the DELL Recruitment Drive. Candidates can also modify their details at any time and then updates the Details. If once the candidate registered in the DELL Careers then can modify any details at any time before the registration time is closed. Candidates can also get more information About the DELL Job Vacancy for Freshers from the @recruitmentindia Page. Candidates can also register for DELL Jobs in Hyderabad on the Carrer link @www.dell.com. Not only in Hyderabad but also all over India, Candidates can register in the DELL Carrer link.
Details of DELL Recruitment 2018-2019
|Details of DELL Vacancies|
|Name of The Organisation||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Job role||Sr. Associate, Client Tech Support|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 to 5.0 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 November 2018|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Type of Industry||IT Jobs|
- Candidates must be graduates or Postgraduates from the B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/M.E/M.SC/ Polytechnic or any graduation Can Apply for the DELL Recruitment.
- Attractive salary will be provided by the DELL Careers based on the Performance of the Candidates Interview.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview.
Latest DELL Job Openings
- Business AnalystData Scientists OBIEE Consultant
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer ASP.Net Recruitment
- AJAX Developer
- SQL Programmer
- Server Administrator
- CMS Programmers
- Web Methods Vacancies
- Graduate Fresher can Apply (Except MCA/M.Tech)
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- have the Telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires a strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
20th November 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Opp Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurugram – 122002 (Gurgaon)
Keep a Note: Please carry a Govt ID proof and a Photograph.
Procedure to apply for job application of the DELL Recruitment 2018-2019
- Candidates first visit the DELL Careers Link @www.dell.com.
- Select the Home Page on the Carrer Page.
- Click on to the Registration Link.
- Give the Candidates User Name & Password that is Secure to the only Registered Candidate.
- Upload the resume and all necessary details in the registration form
- Click the Submit Button.
- Download the Application form for further use.